OUR CLINICAL FOCUS
- Creative interventions in community settings.
- Connecting with clients of different cultures.
- Law, ethics, and crisis management.
- Writing billable notes.
- Do you or your team struggle to provide consistent, quality supervision?
- Are high turnover rates, hiring and training new providers causing budget overruns?
- Maybe your clinical supervisors are stretched thin with administrative and supervisory responsibilities.
- Concerned that funders will recoup money because progress notes are not billable?
- Does burnout and caregiver fatigue weaken the quality of care offered by providers?
IF ANY OF THESE RING TRUE, WE’D LOVE TO HELP.
- Are you challenged by providing treatment in non-traditional (e.g., in-home) settings?
- Do you struggle to keep up with documentation?
- Want to level-up your skills in law and ethics, crisis management and diagnosing?
- Need some help navigating the BBS documentation and licensure maze?
- Can you use a supportive place to conquer self-doubt and improve self-care?
SOUND LIKE YOU? GOOD NEWS! WE CAN HELP.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT TOPIC: LAW & ETHICS
Week 1: Scope of Practice
Week 2: Confidentiality – I
Week 3: Confidentiality – II
Week 4: Mandated Reporting – I
Week 5: Mandated Reporting – II
Week 6: Tarasoff & Ewing
Week 7: HIPAA
Week 8: Informed Consent
Week 9: Laura’s Law/AOT
Week 10: Dual Relationships